Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A two-day trip or one-day trip to Danxia Mountain?

+4
Candy
Jane
Jay
Ally
8 posters

Go down

A two-day trip or one-day trip to Danxia Mountain? Empty A two-day trip or one-day trip to Danxia Mountain?

Post  Ally Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

I went to Danxia Mountain five months ago, however, i couldn't watch the sunrise at that time. The trip made me so tired, becuase we had to climb so many steps. I stayed at hostel at the foot of the mountains. Well, I think a two-day trip is much better, because there are so many scenic spots to go.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

A two-day trip or one-day trip to Danxia Mountain? Empty Re: A two-day trip or one-day trip to Danxia Mountain?

Post  Jay Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 pm

i have never been there
i hope i can go there wirh my classmates
i imagine it would be a wonderful trip if it be true !!
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

A two-day trip or one-day trip to Danxia Mountain? Empty Re: A two-day trip or one-day trip to Danxia Mountain?

Post  Jane Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:11 pm

wow,a trip! i haven't been there, although i come from shaoguan. and i think two day myabe better, and you can see the sun rise
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post  Candy Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:42 am

I have been there for one time.Great... Basketball
Candy
Candy

Back to top Go down

Post  miyavi Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 pm

two-day trip
we have more time to enjoy
sunrise could not be missed
miyavi
miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 pm

i've been there more than 10 years ago, i want to go there recently.. santa
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post  Doris Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:36 am

Two days' trip can be better ,in particular that climb the mountain in the early moring.
I have been there in Mid-autumn Day.
The weather was bad and no sunshine,but very cool.
We couldn't see the sunset and sunrise. It was a great pity.
Doris
Doris

Back to top Go down

Post  Manie Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 am

Ally wrote:I went to Danxia Mountain five months ago, however, i couldn't watch the sunrise at that time. The trip made me so tired, becuase we had to climb so many steps. I stayed at hostel at the foot of the mountains. Well, I think a two-day trip is much better, because there are so many scenic spots to go.
So did I! I didin't enjoy the sunrise, too. But I saw a sea of clouds when I was on the top of Zhanglao Mountain.
Manie
Manie

Back to top Go down

Post  Manie Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 am

Doris wrote:Two days' trip can be better ,in particular that climb the mountain in the early moring.
I have been there in Mid-autumn Day.
The weather was bad and no sunshine,but very cool.
We couldn't see the sunset and sunrise. It was a great pity.
Together with me
Manie
Manie

Back to top Go down

Post  Manie Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 am

miyavi wrote:two-day trip
we have more time to enjoy
sunrise could not be missed
Happy are you that is happy in Danxia Mountain.
Manie
Manie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down