Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My superhero

+2
lemon
Ice
6 posters

Go down

My superhero  Empty My superhero

Post  Ice Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:26 am

What is a true suoerhero? Many people may think that heros are respectable, famous, and admired. Without them, this nation should have gone through more sufferrings. They deserve what they own. As to this question,different people will give various reasons. In my opinion, my superhero is one who possesses a high level telepath to improve any illusion in minds, and can change the shape of his own body easliy .
It is known to all that different kinds of disaters occur in every conner of the world. Take a explosiuon for an example. I witnessed how fire-fighters jointly endeavored to fight against the fire for the sake of people as well as their property. We can not deny the fact that it is dangerous for people to doing anything in such occosion because they felt dizzy and vomited .To make things worse, they even lose their lives. In this moment ,my superheroe do benefit a lot to us. My superhero can chang the shape of his body to deal with every situation no matter what have happened. Not only can he bear the heat and hige temperate. He can aslo can lift object weighing million of tons. In this case ,no matter what happen, my superhero can give human beings a hand to make us live in a more safe world. From this example , I can say that he would be the most glorious person because he can save the daying and help the wounded in the dangerous place where the ordinary can not adjust thenselves to.By saving people ,my superhero take on the responsibility of finding way to make people safe, which is a vital to the development of the whole humankind.
Peace and development is the two themes of the world. However, we also have witnessed that we live in a materialistic society, More and more young people these days pose a threat to the national security by robbing the banks, killing the persin and so on by the purpose of getting money.. Supossing that my superhero do really in the world, he can read, probe and control the minds of other. When he knew the person will do the bad things and hurt someone, he will appear and change that person’s mind. He will ask that person to what they want in a legal way. In this way, there are fewer and fewer unlegal things happenj in the world. The Fwer and fewer bad things happen , the more harmonious world we will have.
I hope my superhero will in the world in the future.
Ice

Back to top Go down

My superhero  Empty Re: My superhero

Post  lemon Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 am

cheers what a good visualization for you .the superhero maybe exsist in one corner of us ,you just cannot find him by your sihgts .
i hope there will be more and more superhero in our surroundings one day . Laughing
lemon
lemon

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow.xiao Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:17 pm

lemon wrote: cheers what a good visualization for you .the superhero maybe exsist in one corner of us ,you just cannot find him by your sihgts .
i hope there will be more and more superhero in our surroundings one day . Laughing
Cool
shadow.xiao
shadow.xiao

Back to top Go down

Post  Candy Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:29 am

lemon wrote: cheers what a good visualization for you .the superhero maybe exsist in one corner of us ,you just cannot find him by your sihgts .

I agree with you... Very Happy
Candy
Candy

Back to top Go down

Post  snow Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Candy wrote:

I agree with you... Very Happy
:
cherry: what a prefect superhero you have imagined,i hope your superhero can really give me a hand one day when i am in a serious trouble .haha....
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  snow Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 pm

shadow.xiao wrote:
Cool
:
alien: your superhero sounds like a alien.
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace liang Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:23 am

i agree with you .by the way, everyone can be superhero in some occasion.
Grace liang
Grace liang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum