Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hometown-Lechang City

+3
Leaf..
Gillian
Sandy
7 posters

Go down

My Hometown-Lechang City Empty My Hometown-Lechang City

Post  Sandy Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 am

Good morning, boys and girls,today my topic is my hometown -Lechang city.At first ,I'd like to ask you two questions.The first,have you been to Lechang?The second,how much do you know about it?If you never go to Lechang or know little about,it doesn't matter,because today I will give some informations about it.
Golden Rooster Ridge,located at Pingshi town,is well-known the one of famous mountains among eight Guangdong's. It becaomes famous because a mountain looks like a rooster,its speacial geography like Danxia Mountain and its history is related to Hong Xiuquan's sister.The next, Gufo Cave 's scenery centers on the colouful stalagmites and stalatites whose shape look like immortal. Dragon King Lake's scenery combines falls,springs with natural scenery. When visiting it ,you can enjoy the clear water and take in fresh air.The feeling is so comfortable.Jiulong Shiba Shoals, it was founded as the first drift place in China in 1987.You can take keyak along the both sides river to enjoy the happiness of drift. Dayao Mountain Tunnel is the longest tunnel which apply to electricity in China so far.
The second part, I introduce speacia products in Lechang.Beixiang county's waterchestnuts are popular not only on provincial market but also home and overseas markets. It is famous for it tender meat and tasting sweet and rich in juice. Zhangtan's taro has a long history .Because local people adapt special plant teconology , here's taro is rather big and tastes fragrant and soft.So it becomes the first choice for Hong Kong'S hotels to make this dish.Jiufeng county's fruits such as Kiwi fruit,peach and plum are quite famous among Lechang,therefore, it is regarded as the fruit county of Lechang. Finally, the Baimao tealeaves is kind of high mountain tea.
Welcome you to visit Lechang. Thank you !
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

My Hometown-Lechang City Empty Re: My Hometown-Lechang City

Post  Gillian Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:33 am

I had been there!It is beautiful!!!
Gillian
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf.. Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm

I want to go there because it's my bf's hometown.. Laughing Laughing
Leaf..
Leaf..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jum09(4) Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:47 pm

If I went to there , I would ask you to be my guide Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jum09(4)
Jum09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 pm

The food is very delicious.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post  kitty Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:38 am

Shaoguan have mang interest places,especilly Le Chang,hahh monkey