Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can study Lady Gaga at an American University!

+2
mani
Alex
6 posters

Go down

You can study Lady Gaga at an American University!  Empty You can study Lady Gaga at an American University!

Post  Alex Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:57 am

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/10/31/uni-s-gone-gaga-with-new-course-115875-22677442/Read the article here

Uni's gone Gaga with new course
By Gavin Smith 31/10/2010

A U.S. college is offering a course on Lady Gaga. Students at the University of South Carolina can learn about the Poker Face singer as part of their degree.

Professor Mathieu Deflem said his "Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame" course is the only one of its kind in the US.

The prospectus says: "The central objective is to unravel the sociologically relevant dimensions of the fame of Lady Gaga."

Mr Deflem said: "We're going to look at Lady Gaga as a social event. Other people say that Gaga's the new Madonna. I see it more like there's people who have this very individual thing. Frank Zappa had it. Prince had it. Miles Davis had it. Jimi Hendrix had it. And Lady Gaga has it."

Maybe you can ask Shaoguan university nicely if they can make a Lady Gaga or Super Junior course for you geek
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You can study Lady Gaga at an American University!  Empty Re: You can study Lady Gaga at an American University!

Post  mani Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:47 am

wow! must be popular
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

You can study Lady Gaga at an American University!  Empty Re: You can study Lady Gaga at an American University!

Post  selina Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:56 pm

i don't like srrange preson like lady GAGA,
maybe is different culture problem.
i think her music is too noisy
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace liang Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 pm

really?it will be very funny.
Grace liang
Grace liang

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 am

wow, it's so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! afro
i love it!
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandy Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:10 am

I am big fan for Gaga but I appreciate her braveness and creative ability. She always give audiences fresh things.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandy Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:11 am

Sandy wrote:I am big fan for Gaga but I appreciate her braveness and creative ability. She always gives audiences fresh things.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down