Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about south campus living conditions

4 posters

Go down

Discussion about south campus living conditions Empty Discussion about south campus living conditions

Post  Sandy Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 am

In this afternoon ,I was woken up by noise with unhappy feeling. This reminded of previous living environment at north and west campus. By comparison,I found north campus was the quietest and coolest. For south living conditions,I really thought it was annoying, noisy , hot and poor.How poor us were.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Discussion about south campus living conditions Empty Re: Discussion about south campus living conditions

Post  Ada Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Sandy wrote:In this afternoon ,I was woken up by noise with unhappy feeling. This reminded of previous living environment at north and west campus. By comparison,I found north campus was the quietest and coolest. For south living conditions,I really thought it was annoying, noisy , hot and poor.How poor us were.

i think here is not bad.it is convenient to go have classes and duoluo .
Ada
Ada

Back to top Go down

Discussion about south campus living conditions Empty Re: Discussion about south campus living conditions

Post  Alex Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Ada wrote:
Sandy wrote:In this afternoon ,I was woken up by noise with unhappy feeling. This reminded of previous living environment at north and west campus. By comparison,I found north campus was the quietest and coolest. For south living conditions,I really thought it was annoying, noisy , hot and poor.How poor us were.

i think here is not bad.it is convenient to go have classes and duoluo .

and also to go to English corner tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandy Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 am

Both of you are right. I just say every coin has two sides.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 am

The condition of south campus is bad..
Noisy and sometimes no hot water..
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down