Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zhang Ziyi giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony

+3
Evelyn_guan
Farewell
Sandy
7 posters

Go down

Zhang Ziyi  giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony Empty Zhang Ziyi giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony

Post  Sandy Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:44 pm

[img]Zhang Ziyi  giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony 12256010[/img][img]Zhang Ziyi  giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony 43141710[/img] The international famous actress Zhanggave performance-''Time'' with well-known pianist Langlang for the 16th Asian Game opening ceremony that is held in Guangzhou city. Ziyi looked like charming just like a angel.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Zhang Ziyi  giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony Empty Re: Zhang Ziyi giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony

Post  Farewell Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 am

It is a pity that I did not see the Asian Game Opening Ceremony last night. Crying or Very sad
Farewell
Farewell

Back to top Go down

Zhang Ziyi  giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony Empty Re: Zhang Ziyi giving a performance for the Asian Game opening ceremony

Post  Evelyn_guan Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 am

...I did not watch the opening celebration!
But I think it's amazing....
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinky Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am

Such a strange dress !!!....
Sinky
Sinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Della Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 pm

she was so beautiful
Della
Della

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 pm

did she really sing this time?

I remember she got caught pretending to sing on television a couple of years ago tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Alex wrote:did she really sing this time?

I remember she got caught pretending to sing on television a couple of years ago tongue

absolutely not live! she is really bad at singing, even though it wasn't live. my uncle said when he saw her on the tv," are the real singers and the people who really know how to sing in China all died???" haha! ironic
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum