Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunshine Running

+2
Jenny lu09(4)
IVY(3)
6 posters

Go down

The Sunshine Running Empty The Sunshine Running

Post  IVY(3) Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Nowadays, people's health are becoming more and more weak,especially, young peolpe and children. The result are related to many reasons. The first one is lacking of exercises. So our school developed the sunshine running. It is quite meaningful, isn't it? However, some students treat it unseriously. What a Face I feel sad. Because we are learning almost everything but forget our healthy. Then what can we do???????
IVY(3)
IVY(3)

Back to top Go down

The Sunshine Running Empty Re: The Sunshine Running

Post  Jenny lu09(4) Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

IVY(3) wrote: Nowadays, people's health are becoming more and more weak,especially, young peolpe and children. The result are related to many reasons. The first one is lacking of exercises. So our school developed the sunshine running. It is quite meaningful, isn't it? However, some students treat it unseriously. What a Face I feel sad. Because we are learning almost everything but forget our healthy. Then what can we do???????
i like to run the shunshine running with you, calling"waite for me! ivy"!!!! alien
Jenny lu09(4)
Jenny lu09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:40 am

I am so exhausted after running that I don't like it.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

The Sunshine Running Empty The Sunshine Running

Post  Leaf Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 am

I like it and I run every evening with my friend now. I think it is a good way to force us to practise . we need practise ..
Leaf
Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Anny Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 am

It is a good thing to encourge people to do exercise several times each week. However , most of us are too lazy to form this habbit.
Anny
Anny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doris Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Because of the Sunshine Running, I begin to run more. Maybe it is a good thing for me.
Doris
Doris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum