Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University!

2 posters

Go down

The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University! Empty The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University!

Post  NickyL Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Her name is "Echo", it sounds like "aihou" in Chinese, so we call her "爱喉" and it means "love our throats" or "love our voice" I love you .

All the members of "Echo Office" are 19 students from 08 Journalism Class in Shaoguan Uni, and yes, I'm one of them. Establishing this E-zine are not for money, but for establishing a place to keep our thoughts, our works, our talents ect in it. Many people in this university never knew that Journalism classes has been existing in this university for nearly 7 years. Even while some graduate students were embracing their friends and parents at graduation ceremony, they never knew that many excellent Journalism students were doing what they were. So, we need a place to show our existence, show our voice and thoughts. We treat her as our daughter.

You may know "No.7" (they said they are "the frist E-zine of Shaoguan Uni"), but I wanna say, we're SPECIAL. We did not just forcus on the university, we forcus on Shaoguan and even broader areas. Echo not just shows what was happening in uni, she also tells what was happening in this city, how to find a good cafe for relaxation in Shaoguan or even something about movie, music.

Maybe the design of E-zine is not your cup of tea, because we are just learning arts, not art or computer. BUT what we have are information sensitivity, fluent expression, insight and being sensitive to books, music and society. You will read what you want and what you never thought in "Echo E-zine"

The download address is : http://dl.dbank.com/c0e9azg5y2
The microblog (weibo) of Echo is : http://t.sina.com.cn/echozine
If you have some ideas of the magazine after reading it, you can send email to "echo0810@sina.com".

The Cover of "Echo issus 1":
The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University! Caaoya11

The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University! Caaoya12

And the content of "Echo issus 1":
The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University! Caaoyc10
NickyL
NickyL

Back to top Go down

The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University! Empty Re: The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University!

Post  Alex Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:40 am

just had a look,

quite vivid and lengthy. Very nice

one thing though, why not put it readable online? Most people would be cautious about downloading .exe files
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University! Empty Re: The First Shaoguan E-Zine of Shaoguan University!

Post  NickyL Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Alex wrote:just had a look,

one thing though, why not put it readable online? Most people would be cautious about downloading .exe files
We have some difficulty in puting it as a website online, afterall we're not studying computer.

But I wanna ask you whether "Shaoguan Today" can give us a place for leting readers to download it? Cool
NickyL
NickyL

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:39 pm

NickyL wrote:
Alex wrote:just had a look,

We have some difficulty in puting it as a website online, afterall we're not studying computer.

But I wanna ask you whether "Shaoguan Today" can give us a place for leting readers to download it? Cool

ha sure, you scatch my back, ill scratch yours pirat
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down