Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your star signs?

5 posters

Go down

What is your star signs? Empty What is your star signs?

Post  Ivanna Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Aries(3.21-4.20):The fire element of Arise brings assertive “I” energy.
Taurus(4.21-5.21):The Earth element of Taurus brings strength and the desire for solid ground form and structure.
Gemini(5.22-6.21):The Air element of Gemini brings communication, intellect and speed.
Cancer(6.22-7.22):Cancer’s element is Water. Symbolic of the emotions, water signs need to give and receive.
Leo(7.23-8.23):Leo is Fire to the core! Fire brings a desire to create, innovate, and lead.
Virgo(8.24-9.23):Ruled by shape-shifting Mercury, Virgo works hard to stability.
Libra(9.24-10.23):Libra represents the Air element. It is a sign that is more extroverted and active.
Scorpio(10.24-11.22):Scorpio is a Water element, and this makes it a somewhat enigmatic sign.
Sagittarius:(11.23-12.21):Sagittarius is Fire energy. This is a very active, extroverted sign.
Capricorn:(12.22-1.20):Capricorn is the leader of the Earth signs. Here is a stabilizing force, one of the hardest-working signs of the Zodiac.
Aquarius:(1.21-2.19):Ruled by shocking Uranus, Aquarius very much epitomes the planet that inspires it. This sign has astonishing intellectual and communication skill.
Pisces:Pisces is a Water element. Ruled by mystical Neptune. This sign is extremely receptive, compassionate, and other-directed.

I am Capricorn.Ha.
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

What is your star signs? Empty Re: What is your star signs?

Post  Atinna Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Ivanna wrote:Aries(3.21-4.20):The fire element of Arise brings assertive “I” energy.
Taurus(4.21-5.21):The Earth element of Taurus brings strength and the desire for solid ground form and structure.
Gemini(5.22-6.21):The Air element of Gemini brings communication, intellect and speed.
Cancer(6.22-7.22):Cancer’s element is Water. Symbolic of the emotions, water signs need to give and receive.
Leo(7.23-8.23):Leo is Fire to the core! Fire brings a desire to create, innovate, and lead.
Virgo(8.24-9.23):Ruled by shape-shifting Mercury, Virgo works hard to stability.
Libra(9.24-10.23):Libra represents the Air element. It is a sign that is more extroverted and active.
Scorpio(10.24-11.22):Scorpio is a Water element, and this makes it a somewhat enigmatic sign.
Sagittarius:(11.23-12.21):Sagittarius is Fire energy. This is a very active, extroverted sign.
Capricorn:(12.22-1.20):Capricorn is the leader of the Earth signs. Here is a stabilizing force, one of the hardest-working signs of the Zodiac.
Aquarius:(1.21-2.19):Ruled by shocking Uranus, Aquarius very much epitomes the planet that inspires it. This sign has astonishing intellectual and communication skill.
Pisces:Pisces is a Water element. Ruled by mystical Neptune. This sign is extremely receptive, compassionate, and other-directed.

I am Capricorn.Ha.

I am Capricorn, too.
It is said that the person of the Capricorn is cool and, maybe a little cold-bloody..for which will make so many people misunderstand her..I agree with that..Ha.. sometimes I am a littke cool and I will not pay any attention on something that means nothing to me..
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

What is your star signs? Empty I think I am cool but not cold-blooded.

Post  Ivanna Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 am

Atinna wrote:
Ivanna wrote:Aries(3.21-4.20):The fire element of Arise brings assertive “I” energy.

I am Capricorn.Ha.

I am Capricorn, too.
It is said that the person of the Capricorn is cool and, maybe a little cold-bloody..for which will make so many people misunderstand her..I agree with that..Ha.. sometimes I am a littke cool and I will not pay any attention on something that means nothing to me..
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Giselle Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:34 pm

I am Capricorn.Ha.

Libra
Giselle
Giselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Doris Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:04 am

I am Leo! but I don't think the charact like me. I think my charact belongs to Cancer! haha
Doris
Doris

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am

I am leo.haha
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

What is your star signs? Empty I think it is just a reference not absoluteness.

Post  Ivanna Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 am

Doris wrote:I am Leo! but I don't think the charact like me. I think my charact belongs to Cancer! haha
The reference was created by someone,so the reference may just represent his or her opinion. Do not take this so seriously. Wink
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

What is your star signs? Empty Dose the characteristic correspond to you?

Post  Ivanna Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:25 am

Miko wrote:I am leo.haha
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

What is your star signs? Empty Are you outgoing?

Post  Ivanna Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am

Giselle wrote:

I am Capricorn.Ha.

Libra
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down