Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surpring-- Awards~!?? tell you all

5 posters

Go down

surpring-- Awards~!?? tell you all Empty surpring-- Awards~!?? tell you all

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:47 am

[size=18][b][b] cheers Alex Awards~~~!!!!Ha Ha ,,,to my surprise, I am one of the awards owners of our class. At that moment, i was too nevous to give the acceptation well. I just plus that" thanks for the god that he makes us together and enjoy our classes, our sport meeting, we learn from each other. and thanks for the university, we can meet the great teachers who they are trying their best to improve us. besides, thanks all who support me, and trust me. anyone,,,,,,

i don't want to be that powerful and that busy,,,,because they give so much burden to the one who is powerful. affraid

i just want to do the things better so that i can keep my promise better.

To
ME, Powerful maybe can show me is a bad temper person,,hahah,,to say nicely is doing the things very seriously or strickly....

if i did something makes you feel embarrassing, please accept my appologies.

Last but no least.....i think such awards by Alex giving us are the Christmas presents~~!! jocolor think him...and we had shared the gifts after class. sharing makes more cheer~~!!!
[/b][/b]

Thx~~~!!!
[/size]
[center] cheers cheers cheers MERRY CHISTMAS~!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

surpring-- Awards~!?? tell you all Empty can you find out some mistakes of that writing

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 am

(*^__^*) Yandy wrote:[size=18][b][b] cheers Alex Awards~~~!!!!Ha Ha ,,,to my surprise, I am one of the awards owners of our class. At that moment, i was too nevous to give the acceptation well. I just plus that" thanks for the god that he makes us together and enjoy our classes, our sport meeting, we learn from each other. and thanks for the university, we can meet the great teachers who they are trying their best to improve us. besides, thanks all who support me, and trust me. anyone,,,,,,

i don't want to be that powerful and that busy,,,,because they give so much burden to the one who is powerful. affraid

To
ME, Powerful maybe can show me is a bad temper person,,hahah,,to say nicely is doing the things very seriously or strickly....

Last but no least.....i think such awards by Alex giving us are the Christmas presents~~!! jocolor think him...and we had shared the gifts after class. sharing makes more cheer~~!!!
[/b][/b]

Thx~~~!!!
[/size]
[center] cheers cheers cheers MERRY CHISTMAS~!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

surpring-- Awards~!?? tell you all Empty Alex Awards~~~!!!!Ha Ha

Post  IVY(3) Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 am

HAHAHAHA........ i HAVE WON TWO AWARDS: THE FUNNIEST GIRL AND THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON
i COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! BUT I ENJOY IT. Laughing
IVY(3)
IVY(3)

Back to top Go down

surpring-- Awards~!?? tell you all Empty Re: surpring-- Awards~!?? tell you all

Post  Nana Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:18 pm

(*^__^*) Yandy wrote:
(*^__^*) Yandy wrote:[size=18][b][b] cheers Alex Awards~~~!!!!Ha Ha ,,,to my surprise, I am one of the awards owners of our class. At that moment, i was too nevous to give the acceptation well. I just plus that" thanks for the god that he makes us together and enjoy our classes, our sport meeting, we learn from each other. and thanks for the university, we can meet the great teachers who they are trying their best to improve us. besides, thanks all who support me, and trust me. anyone,,,,,,

To

[/b][/b]

Thx~~~!!!
[/size]
congratulations Smile
Nana
Nana

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:43 pm

I want to get that, but I failed!
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvin Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:03 pm

I've won three awards---hah~to my great surprise!!!
However, I was absent that day for some business and I failed to experience the atmosphere, that's quite a pity.
Of all the three awards, I like the Most Promising Award most!!! Haha~~Thank Alex!
Kelvin
Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum