Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ?

4 posters

Go down

What are you gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ? Empty What are you gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ?

Post  Lexus Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:32 am

Today is Christmas Eve, which reminds me of the English Corner held by our class last year. One of my classmates told me the English Corner was well received, which was a great news. I was very happy for that. And I still am. Wink

But this year I do not know what to do on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day confused

Do you have any good idea to share with me Question I will appreciate if you tell me. ^.^ Smile

Looking forward to your reply Exclamation
Lexus
Lexus

Back to top Go down

What are you gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ? Empty Re: What are you gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ?

Post  Human Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 am

I heard that there will be a countdown in the downtown, maybe you can go there Very Happy
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

What are you gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ? Empty Re: What are you gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ?

Post  Yalena Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Study at dorm...
Yalena
Yalena

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:41 pm

I wonna to watch a movie. But no one went there with me
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum