Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today last year

3 posters

Go down

Today last year Empty Today last year

Post  Lexus Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:27 am

Today last year was my birthday. It was right the following day after Christmas santa Day that I celebrated my birthday.

I once spent my birthday right on Christmas santa Day when I was in grade 5 in primary school. It was such a great coincidence that I will never forget.

But my last birthday is also unforgettable. I celebrated with some of my relatively close classmates, such as Felix, Phoebe, Icy, Rachel etc. Arrow After taking No.7 bus, we got on a bus which drove directly to Maba, where Shirley, the current monitor of our class lives Arrow

After we got to Shirley’s house, we sat down for a while and later on went to a market to buy some food and vagetable because we were gonna have a hot pot for supper. And I will not forget they made a private conversation on the top of the building for me and Shirley, not lettting me know they were gonna prepare a birthday cake for me. After some time, they asked me and Shirley to go back and celebrated my birthday. Meanwhile, I received some messages from my friends, saying “Happy Birthday To You!” or “Best Wishes”. I want to thank them again. I do. I also got a call from my parents. I still remember the warmest and sweetest wishes I love you from them. sunny

Life is better with you in it Exclamation Wink Cool
Lexus
Lexus

Back to top Go down

Today last year Empty Re: Today last year

Post  JennyHe Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:17 pm

You're very happy that many friends take care of you!
JennyHe
JennyHe

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 pm

JennyHe wrote:You're very happy that many friends take care of you!
Lucky girl
Betty
Betty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down