Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite sport ---running

2 posters

Go down

My favorite sport ---running Empty My favorite sport ---running

Post  Jane Lin Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:15 pm

As we know, keeping healthy is very necessary for everyone and doing exercise should be our daily thing to do. As far as I am concerned, I prefer running to any other sports because it is very efficient and convenient for me to run around my home and in school, in addition, we don’t need to buy any equipment to run. In school, I prefer running in the morning about 6:30pm, and run more than 10 circles , then have a bath. After having a bath , I feel very comfortable and energetic.What’s more, running enables me to keep fit and lose weight.
Jane Lin
Jane Lin

Back to top Go down

My favorite sport ---running Empty Re: My favorite sport ---running

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:48 am

Jane Lin wrote:As we know, keeping healthy is very necessary for everyone and doing exercise should be our daily thing to do. As far as I am concerned, I prefer running to any other sports because it is very efficient and convenient for me to run around my home and in school, in addition, we don’t need to buy any equipment to run. In school, I prefer running in the morning about 6:30pm, and run more than 10 circles , then have a bath. After having a bath , I feel very comfortable and energetic.What’s more, running enables me to keep fit and lose weight.

Hi Jane! Do you mean 6:30am or pm? I feel bad if you run 10 laps of the athletics track before your breakfast as the only exercise I get in the morning is going from the bed to the kitchen albino
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down