Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exchange transfusion of our department! Wow....

2 posters

Go down

Exchange transfusion of our department! Wow.... Empty Exchange transfusion of our department! Wow....

Post  Erin Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 am

At 4:30-21:00,we will receive a group of people into our department ,wow, it's extremity exciting! haha...I really want to ask them some crazy questions .....After that ,we have new blood,I don't need to draw so many pictures and enjoy my old age in tne department....wow,wow...... cherry
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Exchange transfusion of our department! Wow.... Empty Re: Exchange transfusion of our department! Wow....

Post  Alex Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

Erin wrote: At 4:30-21:00,we will receive a group of people into our department ,wow, it's extremity exciting! haha...I really want to ask them some crazy questions .....After that ,we have new blood,I don't need to draw so many pictures and enjoy my old age in tne department....wow,wow...... cherry

sounds nice!

Make sure you make your department sound attractive.. so you get many 1st year students to do your work Laughing
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exchange transfusion of our department! Wow.... Empty Re: Exchange transfusion of our department! Wow....

Post  Erin Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:25 pm

[sounds nice!

Make sure you make your department sound attractive.. so you get many 1st year students to do your work Laughing [/quote]

haha ...I am so happy that we received about 2o students into our department today...wowow...hope to see they replace my job....haha....
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Erin wrote:[sounds nice!

Make sure you make your department sound attractive.. so you get many 1st year students to do your work

haha ...I am so happy that we received about 2o students into our department today...wowow...hope to see they replace my job....haha....[/quote]

what is your department?
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down