Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the first host competition of foreign language department

Go down

the first host competition of foreign language department Empty the first host competition of foreign language department

Post  Manty Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 am

on Nov, 2nd night, our department held the first host competition in the Lican activities building. i was busy that night because i have a performance--dancing, what's more, i should taught the freshmen how to handle the music and sound in a party. i was nervous all that night for i afraid the freshmen would make big mistakes. thanks god, everything was well till the party end. all of them--the freshmen and me were so happy because we succeed in holding a party.
my roommates--winnie and irene were the competitors of that competition. how pretty is that, winnie's partner--wangyong, i don't want to talk about him, but he is a very very bad guy who made winnie couldn't passed the second part of the game and lost it. but there's still a happy thing--irene, won the competition and gained the second place. cheers
Manty
Manty

Back to top Go down