Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those little hotels outside the university

+3
Cherry
guganlingzhi
Alex
7 posters

Go down

Those little hotels outside the university Empty Those little hotels outside the university

Post  Alex Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:04 pm

So I was locked out of my apartment last night and slept in one of those little hotels outside the university...

It was clean, had an air-conditioner, bathroom and TV... So I won't complain too much

One thing I will mention is that they had this big mirror in the bathroom.. made me feel like someone was watching me

At least they had a TV with CSI:New York tongue James Bond was on last night, too!

I think next time I will just stay at the Internet cafe all night tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Those little hotels outside the university Empty Re: Those little hotels outside the university

Post  guganlingzhi Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:09 pm

haha, i remember that when the water and electricity,so many students chose to live in those hotels. And the hotels mainly earn their money from new students' parents.
guganlingzhi
guganlingzhi

Back to top Go down

Those little hotels outside the university Empty Re: Those little hotels outside the university

Post  Cherry Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

it was the second time that i heard you had been locked.ha.what the difference was inside and outside. i don't know why i felt funny whlie you were talking that kind of things.ha. and your stories were always out of my imagination.
next time you'd better put a notice, saying: mind the lock and the key.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Kami Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Most of the customers are students and these hotels compete with each other. If the facilities cannot be better, who will often go there to live? Don't you think so?
Kami
Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Kami wrote:Most of the customers are students and these hotels compete with each other. If the facilities cannot be better, who will often go there to live? Don't you think so?

I think the students who go to these hotels don't really care too much about the "facilities" geek
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carlamoon Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 am

Alex wrote:
Kami wrote:Most of the customers are students and these hotels compete with each other. If the facilities cannot be better, who will often go there to live? Don't you think so?

I think the students who go to these hotels don't really care too much about the "facilities" geek
haha...shush!!we all know what they really care about.Smile
carlamoon
carlamoon

Back to top Go down

Post  selina Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 am

the most important things to the hotel is clear ,i afraid it may infect disaster.
it's so terrible
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn_guan Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:24 am

haha Wink you have already been locked yourself twice!You are so careless..I think the hotels out the university are not very good!Next time,be careful,don't do that again.
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down