Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

challenging myself again--participate a host competition

+3
Banana
guganlingzhi
irene
7 posters

Go down

challenging myself again--participate a host competition Empty challenging myself again--participate a host competition

Post  irene Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm

tonight, i take part in a host competition. That's the first time i want to be a host and take part in the competition like that. How was i performing?
worst!! You know what, the worse is that, manty recorded the competiton! And it reminded the embarassing situation i just met !! OMG
Forget about it! I don't know what i should talk next. Anyway, it's a special experience in my college life.
irene
irene

Back to top Go down

challenging myself again--participate a host competition Empty Re: challenging myself again--participate a host competition

Post  guganlingzhi Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Fighting
guganlingzhi
guganlingzhi

Back to top Go down

challenging myself again--participate a host competition Empty Re: challenging myself again--participate a host competition

Post  Banana Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm

add oil cheers
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:11 pm

we learn more from our mistakes Wink
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laetitia Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm

irene wrote: tonight, i take part in a host competition. That's the first time i want to be a host and take part in the competition like that. How was i performing?
worst!! You know what, the worse is that, manty recorded the competiton! And it reminded the embarassing situation i just met !! OMG
Forget about it! I don't know what i should talk next. Anyway, it's a special experience in my college life.
me 2.. hope we can do it better in the finale
Laetitia
Laetitia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kami Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 am

No matter you enter the finals or not. Maybe you have learnt a lot from the experience.That's enough.At least, you have tried it.
Kami
Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  mani Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 am

hey i think you did well! dont be negative! judges like you silent (i am one of them)haha!
give a nice shot at the final Like a Star @ heaven
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down