Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely Miss Tao

3 posters

Go down

Lovely Miss Tao  Empty Lovely Miss Tao

Post  urika Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:19 am

The first time that I met MIss Tao ye qing,I was scared by this cold woman ,it's true .Some friends told me that Miss Tao was a very strict woman ,she never smiled when us studets talked with her in the department office .So I dared not to talk with her ,terrible .I always thought if I spoke with her ,she wouldn't answer me because I was such a common student .
I have been in this college for more than one year ,somethings have changed my attitude toward Miss Tao .When she talked with me on the qq ,I found that she was a very lovely lady .She also likes watching soap operas ,sometimes ,she can be moved into tears like me ,so she is very enmotional girl .When we talked about love ,she told me that she had a very handsome boyfriend ,he was also came from my hometown ,Hennan Provience .Ha ha ,I felt very happy that she would invite me to her wedding .
When we meet in our daily life now ,she always smiles to me friendly ,just like I was one of his old friends.So I hope friends around me will change your attitudes towards this lovely person ,in fact she just looks like our friend ,not a teacher .
urika
urika

Back to top Go down

Lovely Miss Tao  Empty Re: Lovely Miss Tao

Post  selina Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 am

haha ,she sometimes very serious, but sometimes very kind~~ Very Happy

Last edited by selina on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 am

Although MIss Tao sometimes is very strict..I think she is very nice!
Gillian
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down