Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to watch movies and use the radio to learn English?

4 posters

Go down

How to watch movies and use the radio to learn English? Empty How to watch movies and use the radio to learn English?

Post  Atinna Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:34 am

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Now I am standing here to say something vital to us English majors. Today my topic is ‘How to watch movies and how to use the radio to learn English’. Before I begin my topic, would you mind my asking you, if you see foreign movies or if you like to listen to the foreign radio programmers? If you do, why do you do? For fun? Or you want to learn English?
OK. But how to watch movies and how to use the radio to learn English? Here are my opinions:
My first point is we should the right type movies and radio programmers. As we are college students, we should reach more movies about campers’ life and listen to more national radio programmers. In such case, it can not only provide us more chances to understand other campers’ life at abroad and widen our eyesight, but also a good chance to learn English.
My second point is we should be willing to study. Once we come across an interesting word or a beautiful sentence or a local saying. We can remember it or take it down. If we do so, we can enlarge our vocabulary and border our knowledge as well.
My third point is we should not be lazy. As we are watching movies or listening to the radio, we can imitate the access at the same time. Try to speak more, try to open your mouth as often as you can.
In conclusion, in order to learn English well, we should make full use of foreign movies and radio programmers. To choose the right type, to be willing to study, not to be lazy are my opinions. I hope I have made myself understood. Thank you for your listening.
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

How to watch movies and use the radio to learn English? Empty Re: How to watch movies and use the radio to learn English?

Post  Jum09(4) Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:39 pm

I wil try my best to watch foreign movings as much as possible
Jum09(4)
Jum09(4)

Back to top Go down

How to watch movies and use the radio to learn English? Empty Re: How to watch movies and use the radio to learn English?

Post  kitty Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:39 am

It is a tough task to be qualified for it
kitty
kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks! I learn so much in it!
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down