Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

like foreign movies

4 posters

Go down

like foreign movies Empty like foreign movies

Post  James Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 pm

I have been addicted to foreign movies, and I can't help myself stopping it. In fact, I have been attracted by it since this summer vacation. I will choose to see movies as soon as I am free.
In total, I have seen nearly thirty foreign movies since my summer vacation. I think I must be crazy. I understand the university life in foreign countries: most girls are wearing beautiful clothes, many parties are held in the terms, jealousy as well as the conflict is here and there...are these true? I like listen to their English though I can't recognize it all the time(so far, I haven't got rid of Chinese in the movies, hah! affraid But I will try my best sometime.)What's more, I love many characters. Famous characters will appear in many movies, hah! Laughing
What left me deep impression was the movie called Inception. Maybe I dare to say this is the most wonderful film I've ever seen. To speak of, I saw this movie in the cinema, terrific! It is said that many people can't understand this movie. So I saw many people dropping out, that was really a pity to leaving the cinema at that time. This is a good movie which is worth seeing. I strongly recommend this to you all.
If I am required to say more about foreign movies,I am sorry to tell you, I can't, because my poor expression. At last, I just want to say, I am really crazy about foreign movies, and I don't know why.
James
James

Back to top Go down

like foreign movies Empty Re: like foreign movies

Post  mani Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 pm

ha we have at least one thing in common ~ha ~i like movies from america specially ~actors and the plots are really good~
they can always suprise you at the end of the movies~or they just gradually touch you
the inception? oh my god i cant wait to watch it
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Post  Star&Sherry Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:36 pm

I know ,just love something but don't know why you love it .I love movie too,especial suspenseful movies,they always give surprise to you,and I enjoy the process of guessing the true,it's really interesting. Smile
Star&Sherry
Star&Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post  cassie Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 pm

i also love foreign movies, especially science fiction movie ,so i think foreign movies are better in this aspect. rabbit
cassie
cassie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down