Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't always talk about love in your homework

2 posters

Go down

don't always talk about love in your homework Empty don't always talk about love in your homework

Post  Even Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:00 am

when the teacher ask us to appreciate the film we had watched, most of the student tend to choose love as a topic. however, they don't know love in a deeper aspcet, so they always fail in this part. my teacher told us that don't choose love as our topic. because we are not qualitied to talk about it in our age. i cant agree any more. what do you think about it ?
Even
Even

Back to top Go down

don't always talk about love in your homework Empty Re: don't always talk about love in your homework

Post  Atinna Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 am

Even wrote:when the teacher ask us to appreciate the film we had watched, most of the student tend to choose love as a topic. however, they don't know love in a deeper aspcet, so they always fail in this part. my teacher told us that don't choose love as our topic. because we are not qualitied to talk about it in our age. i cant agree any more. what do you think about it ?

I enjoy comedy so much..
I don't like the skin-deep film.. I can't bear actually..
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down