Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and health, which one you think the most important in girl's life? Come here.

2 posters

Go down

Beauty and health, which one you think the most important in girl's life? Come here. Empty Beauty and health, which one you think the most important in girl's life? Come here.

Post  sarah Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:07 am

I think both of them are most important in a girl's life. Today health and beauty are the idols of girl's life. But do you know why health and beauty mean so much for girls and why they appreciate health and beauth and take care of health more than of anything else?
Health and beauty are closely related. Health means having a body that works efficiently, and beauty is the outward manifestation of good health. DO you think so ? Very Happy
Poor health can be visible and therefore affects your beauty, or the way you appear to othersSome obvious outward signs of poor health and beauty are dark around the eyes, obesity, acne, hair loss and dry skin.
So if you want to keep health and beauty, there are some suggetions for you(i have tried it)
1. drinking plenty of water for health and beauty .
2.you should exercise for 3 to 5 minutes or more a day.
3.donot always feel upset. try your best to keep yourself happy and relax.
sunny
sarah
sarah

Back to top Go down

Beauty and health, which one you think the most important in girl's life? Come here. Empty Re: Beauty and health, which one you think the most important in girl's life? Come here.

Post  Cherry Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 am

"Health and beauty are closely related. Health means having a body that works efficiently, and beauty is the outward manifestation of good health. DO you think so ?
"

well,sometimes ! Because health is more important, somehow. 3 to 5-minute physical exercise per day is far more not enough. you know,in China, it's ruled by the law that at least an hour a day(but in fact, this rule hasn't carried out. but i think i will sooner or later)
remember! sports is for both health and pleasure.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down