Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students?

4 posters

Go down

What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students? Empty What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students?

Post  Lee Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 am

It is said that makeup is a required course to college students because they should apply cosmetics when they engage in many social activities which will show their respect to others.
What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students?
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students? Empty https://shaoguan.forumotion.com/anything-else-f5/what-do-you-think-of-that-makeup-is-a-very-important-course-to-college-students-t767.htm#5300

Post  Esa Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 pm

well , i think it is necessary but not very important.....but if we have a job that needs to makeup ,that will be more important~~ rabbit
Esa
Esa

Back to top Go down

What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students? Empty Re: What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students?

Post  Tim Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:36 am

i think it's important anyway, since impression that you give to others is, somehow, decide how other people think about you ,,
but too much makeup, like you makeup in class where you don't have to do, will not be appreciated, instead, people will you are
an affected people .. that's my own opinion on this topic ..
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students? Empty Re: What do you think of that makeup is a very important course to college students?

Post  Lee Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 am

Esa wrote:well , i think it is necessary but not very important.....but if we have a job that needs to makeup ,that will be more important~~ rabbit

Yeah, it's polite to makeup in public.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 am

Mothing is prettier than a girl who doesn't need make up.

Nothing beats natural beauty
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down