Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your feeling of living in south side of Shaoguan university?

+4
mani
Evelyn_guan
Alex
shirleyfeng
8 posters

Go down

What's your feeling of  living in south side of Shaoguan university? Empty What's your feeling of living in south side of Shaoguan university?

Post  shirleyfeng Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 pm

I enjoy the life of living in south side.Firstly,we have enough time to sleep Smile Secondly, we can apperciate the sight,seeing from the seventh floor.There are many students doing sports which makes me very happy and the night sight is pretty good .It is very nice.Though it is a liitle bit high on the seventh floor,we can keep fit.Ahaha~~What about you ? Very Happy
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

What's your feeling of  living in south side of Shaoguan university? Empty Re: What's your feeling of living in south side of Shaoguan university?

Post  Alex Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 pm

imagine if you lived in the North area, you would have even more time to sleep. Today I woke up at 7.44 and was in the classroom at 7.54 Cool Laughing

plus in the North area, male students can climb the gate if they miss their curfew Laughing
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's your feeling of  living in south side of Shaoguan university? Empty Re: What's your feeling of living in south side of Shaoguan university?

Post  shirleyfeng Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:47 pm

We can also climb the gate and we don't have to worry when we miss the curfew~~fantastic .The one thing I like most is the sight in the afternoon and evening.I feel the harmonious atmosphere .It is full of energetic! Don't you think so?
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn_guan Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 pm

too tired to climb seven floor!and now the new comers are very noisy,they always wake me up.even the sight is beautiful.. Embarassed
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:41 pm

shirleyfeng wrote:We can also climb the gate and we don't have to worry when we miss the curfew~~fantastic .The one thing I like most is the sight in the afternoon and evening.I feel the harmonious atmosphere .It is full of energetic! Don't you think so?

Happy that you have so much energy for this semester! bounce Full of energy, sure! One of my favourite things about the university is how much sport is played!
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:37 am

Alex wrote:
shirleyfeng wrote:We can also climb the gate and we don't have to worry when we miss the curfew~~fantastic .The one thing I like most is the sight in the afternoon and evening.I feel the harmonious atmosphere .It is full of energetic! Don't you think so?

Happy that you have so much energy for this semester! bounce Full of energy, sure! One of my favourite things about the university is how much sport is played!
Thank you and I hope you have a good time everyday~~ Laughing
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 pm

shirleyfeng wrote:
Alex wrote:

Good time everyday? hmm.. you know in my 8am classes my eyes are still glued asleep Laughing

What has replaced the bank in the South area? Its a market?
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  mani Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 pm

i like south campus and i will never leave here ha! ok ~Not never ~until i graduate!
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 am

Haha!~It's a good chance for you!~Go ahead!~
But I think seven floor really make me tired!~
Phoebe
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf.. Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:34 am

It is too hot to fall asleep...the 7 floor kills me..
everytime I take a shower, it seems useless because the body will wet again...
on weekends, we are so lazy that no one wants to go to the canteen though we are so hungry.
Leaf..
Leaf..

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:07 pm

mani wrote:i like south campus and i will never leave here ha! ok ~Not never ~until i graduate!
baby, that's because live in Hongmian...
living in 7th floor is a disaster in summer. Twisted Evil
It's not much climbing 7th floor to my dorm, the heat in summer that i mind
my bed's temperature is higher than my skin..
i wish it could be better in winter..
but it's ok about the other thing..except for my warm bed. pig
Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  mani Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Bella wrote:
mani wrote:i like south campus and i will never leave here ha! ok ~Not never ~until i graduate!
baby, that's because live in Hongmian...
living in 7th floor is a disaster in summer. Twisted Evil
It's not much climbing 7th floor to my dorm, the heat in summer that i mind
my bed's temperature is higher than my skin..
i wish it could be better in winter..
but it's ok about the other thing..except for my warm bed. pig
i still have room on my bed ~haha
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 am

Alex wrote:
shirleyfeng wrote:
Alex wrote:

Good time everyday? hmm.. you know in my 8am classes my eyes are still glued asleep Laughing

What has replaced the bank in the South area? Its a market?
Maybe,I have no idea~~~ confused
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 am

Leaf.. wrote:It is too hot to fall asleep...the 7 floor kills me..
everytime I take a shower, it seems useless because the body will wet again...
on weekends, we are so lazy that no one wants to go to the canteen though we are so hungry.
Take it easy."everytime you take a shower, it seems useless because the body will wet again" It seems to be exaggerate~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Manie Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:41 am

shirleyfeng wrote: I enjoy the life of living in south side.Firstly,we have enough time to sleep Smile Secondly, we can apperciate the sight,seeing from the seventh floor.There are many students doing sports which makes me very happy and the night sight is pretty good .It is very nice.Though it is a liitle bit high on the seventh floor,we can keep fit.Ahaha~~What about you ? Very Happy
I LIKE THE SOUTH SIDE. BUT I DISLIKE LIVE IN THE SEVEBTH FLOOR IN SOUTH SIDE.
Manie
Manie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down