Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A birthday to remember

2 posters

Go down

A birthday to remember  Empty A birthday to remember

Post  Lexus Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Yesterday was my birthday. It was my first time in university that i spent my birthday with my classmates.
I will not forget it was on yesterday morning that my classmates knew my birthday and later on sang me a marvelous song“Happy birthday to you”I have ever heard cheers . Thank them for the wishes! In the late afternoon,I came across the foreign gentlemen near the north gate in university,such as Alex,Steven,William,etc. They sent me their good wishes as well. Thank them,too. Later,it was about 7:15pm, I went to Felix”s dorm to prepare for the hot pot we were going to have as our supper. During the supper,we drank alcohol that made everyone except me a little bit dizzy drunken . And I would like to see that picture again! Very Happy Haha Very Happy
However, I still remember that it was in the house of the current monitor in my class that I spent my birthday with part of my classmates last year. I still want to thank them for the unforgettable and meaningful birthday they arranged for me. And I surely will not forget the joy and fun we had at that time we were together Cool . Above all,I will not forget the private conversation my funny classmates arranged for me. Wink
To sum it up, I want to thank them for everything they did for me but words can not express my feeling. And I really appreciate it! I DO! Smile
Lexus
Lexus

Back to top Go down

A birthday to remember  Empty Re: A birthday to remember

Post  Ally Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:26 pm

My birthday is coming! I hope I can celebrate a wonderful holiday in Guangzhou!
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down