Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite sport--walking

2 posters

Go down

My favorite sport--walking Empty My favorite sport--walking

Post  11106016055 Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:39 am

I don't have any special sport hobit because I don't like be sweat.But I like walking in some alleys or playground.It sounds so boring .However, when I feel unhappy and something makes me confuse ,it is the good time for me to warking again and again till I can control my emotion or think it clear.This is a way to deal with something that makes me sad.Sometimes,I will listen music while walking that it is a easy way to be calm down.

Back to top Go down

My favorite sport--walking Empty Re: My favorite sport--walking

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:52 am

11106016055 wrote:I don't have any special sport hobit because I don't like be sweat.But I like walking in some alleys or playground.It sounds so boring .However, when I feel unhappy and something makes me  confuse ,it is the  good time for me to warking again and again till I can control  my emotion or think it clear.This is a way to deal with something that makes me sad.Sometimes,I will listen music while walking that it is a easy way to be calm down.

Hi Cynthia! Walking is really an underrated exercise. In Australia the government recommends everyone does at least 30 minutes of exercise such as walking a day. I am sure walking from the South Area to the North Area of the university would be 15 mins each way. Perhaps I need to walk more and take less buses! I really like walking by the river at night time in the city. The lights and sights of the city do look pretty good~!
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down