Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My impression about Shaoguan

2 posters

Go down

My impression about Shaoguan Empty My impression about Shaoguan

Post  Icy Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:57 am

Firstly, i would like to talk about my university, Shaoguan university is vast in area, very green environment. one word can be used to describe --- beautiful.
And about Shaoguan, the first thing comes to my mind is the weather. the weather in shaoguan city is very changeable, winter is so cold and summer is crazy hot here, it seems that there are no these two seasons: fall and spring. by comparing with first-tier cities, the air in shaoguan is better, and consumption level here is also lower than other cities. In my opinion, shaoguan is a good city to live in.
Icy
Icy

Back to top Go down

My impression about Shaoguan Empty Re: My impression about Shaoguan

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:11 am

Icy wrote:Firstly, i would like to talk about my university, Shaoguan university is vast in area, very green environment. one word can be used to describe --- beautiful.
And about Shaoguan, the first thing comes to my mind is the weather. the weather in shaoguan city is very changeable, winter is so cold and summer is crazy hot here, it seems that there are no these two seasons: fall and spring.  by comparing with  first-tier cities, the air in shaoguan is better, and consumption level here is also lower than other cities. In my opinion, shaoguan is a good city to live in.

I think if you are retired, Shaoguan would be an awesome place to live Laughing Maybe you can come back after you make your millions elsewhere?
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down