Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy

+46
vivian罗
Party Zhou
emilycai
Louisa Jiang
Elise Yuen
Carrie Zhong 5B
angel_yu
Jokie Lu
Vanessa Yang
Chase9493
Summer Xia
Lulu Lu
Tramy Shen
Icy
Alfred Chui
Camping He
Tony Wong
Tina11106011025
Kit Fan 11106011052
Needle Chan
Ceny11106011044
Jane Lin
Silky Yeung
Cassie He
Tracy Tsang
Cindy Su
Jam Ye
Fairy Chen
debbiezjc
Orange Ou
Claire115
Shirley Hou
Ann He
Wendy Wong
Mercy Wu
Yenting Lee
Rainbow Deng
Niki Nie
josie-115
Rita Wong
Stephanie Xie
Stella Zheng
Alex
50 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty an example of problem solved

Post  Tina11106011025 Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:39 pm

In my high school dorm, there was a girl (A) who usually did everything alone and had never communicated with us. One day, one of our dorm mates (B) came back from school canteen, and shared something she heard from others in the canteen, which included some kind of dirty words that other said. Suddenly, girl (A) shouted at girl (B) used the some dirty words and more. We all kept quiet. We all felt confused and did nothing. However, the next day, girl (B) came back and said girl (A) shouted at again when she met her in class. And days gone, the situation was gone worse, and I decided to talk to girl (A), but none of our dorm mates join me. So I just tried my best to talk to her, and explained the situation. Finally the situation got better.
Tina11106011025
Tina11106011025

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty an example

Post  Tony Wong Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 pm

when I was a high school student, the teacher gave us a task .by the way, we were divided into groups. the group members were working together,however, a member do the task individually. his behavior made the task more difficult. that is because the member emphasized the individualism while we payed more attention to collectivism.
Tony Wong
Tony Wong

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty My Answer

Post  Camping He Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:38 am

I have two friends, one A is frank and outspoken and she never thinks about whether her words will hurts others, i think it is both her merits and demerits. The other B is sensitive, she will thinks about others' words in a negative way, and often feels easily being hurt. In that case, there is often conflicts between them. Many times, B tells me that she doesn't like A, because A always neglects others' feelings and she feels A's words hurts her many times. On the other side, A says B is stingy and easily angry that she doesn't want to make friends with such a person. I feel embarrased because both of them are my friends i don't want to lose either of them. So i always analyze the situation where they are, and ask them to consider things from each other's point of view, in order to make them understand more about each other's characteristic and behavior. Besides, i will recognize some activities and ask them to join to deepen our friendship. And it works.
Camping He
Camping He

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Example for problem solving

Post  Alfred Chui Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:11 am

Recently, there is a problem exists. My friends, A and B. A is a retailer, running her own small business about crystal. And B wants to buy two, so he find me to ask my friend A to sell him in a low price. After I talk and talk between them, and finally make a deal. B get his stuff, but he said he wanted to pay the bill after he get paid from his boss. As I am so familiar with A, then I arbitrarily decide to tell B that he can pay when he was at ease about money. Then I find I am wrong for doing this, 1 month passes, A has not got paid, and started to be impatient. And now I am urging B to get that bill paid and try to comfort A to wait for more a few days. Thanks god, the problem has been solved now, and I learn a lesson.
Alfred Chui
Alfred Chui

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty solving problem

Post  Icy Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:49 am

team work is unavoidable in university. many subjects ask we students to do the group work, to make a presentation. when teachers gave us the task, we will choose our group members first, and we would like to choose one person to be our reader who represent whole group to make a speech in class... but there is not easy to choose a leader, we all do not stand in front of whole class to make a speech.... to be fair , we decided to draw lots to determine who should a our speaker. in addition to the spokesman , other members were arranged different task. so this was fair enough.
Icy
Icy

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Solving a Problem

Post  Tramy Shen Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:02 am

Once I had an argument with one of my roommate because we held different opinions upon some issue. We both insisted on our opinions and didn’t give in so we argued severely. I am the kind of person that easily gets agitated. I raised my voice because of excitement. Soon we both realized we needed to calm down and stop arguing. Afterwards I realized I overdid on second thought, then I texted her and said “I’m sorry.” She replied “So do I” immediately. We were close again as we had never been. As far as I am concerned, one has to admit his mistake in order to maintain a relationship or whatever.
Tramy Shen
Tramy Shen

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty problem solving

Post  Lulu Lu Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:37 pm

I was the assistant of the chairman of our schools computer club. My duty is to point people to do the things they were demanded. But they always didn't willing to do it and just gave me some reasons like they had classes or meetings. At last most of the work were done by myself. I thought it can't be that, I can't let it continue as people must do the work they need to and attribute to the association. So, I got an idea that I held a meeting to talk to them that the ministers of the department must manage their members. I just gave the project to the ministers, they must get the work done and told me. If they didn't get the work done, they must be punished to organize a activity for entertainment of out club.
Lulu Lu
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty How to listen and cooperate with my classmates

Post  11106016055 Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:44 pm

I would like to talk about a larger one, my whole class. There are 65 students. IT getting larger and larger year by year. I've been a commissary in charge of studies for more than two years. To me, I think the most difficult problem is how to manage them. How to let them listen to me and cooperate with me. First,I have to build up my image that is serious at work but nice at spare time. Second, what & how I say and what & how I do are important. So when there is information I need to tell them I will make myself clear so that they can understand me. When I text, I will use some soft words which make them fell like they are equal to me. Third, it is responsible for me to help them. So they trust me, I can manage the class easily.

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty solving the problem

Post  Tony Wong Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:55 pm

when I was a freshman in college, I lived with three senior fellow students,and they liked playing computer games and listening to music in the afternoon,which made noise and I cannot sleep. in order to solve the problem, I took some beers into dorm, and drank with them. and then I talked with them openly and gently.I said that I hoped you could play computer with earphone in the afternoon,and I would appreciate you. later, they were no longer make noise and we were in harmony.
Tony Wong
Tony Wong

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty solve a problem

Post  Summer Xia Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:27 am

when i was in my last year in my senior high school, my mom rent a apartment near my school to take care of me. i was stressed out because of the coming college entrance examination. therefore, i usually got annoyed with my mom. i hurt her heart. when i realized this, i was very sorry. i explained to my mom the reason why i had treated her indifferently and try my best to take care of her. whenever she wants me to company her to go shopping or have a walk i say yes. at last, we were reconciled.
Summer Xia
Summer Xia

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty an example

Post  Chase9493 Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:14 am

There was a time when i was in the middle of two people. But they was a misunderstanding between the two. So, they just argued with other and even hate each other. So i have to doing something to alleviate the contradiction. First of all, i have to talk to them privately and try to calm them down. Then i will try to remind of them their cherished memories of their past days and then analyse the situation they are facing. Finally, i will call them out to have a heart to heart talk.
Chase9493
Chase9493

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Accessment7

Post  Vanessa Yang Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 am

In the university,it's my frist time to live with others except my family.At the very beginning,I am not so used to it, so I seldom to talk to my roomates.
And maybe the living habit has a liitle difference, things and relationship don't go along well in the beginning.But later,when we get to know each other more,we began a good relationship.I change some of my bad living habits.That makes the better lifestyle.I should thank them.Now we become very good friends,usually have dinner or lunch together and we usually go downtown together.We are now getting along better and better.
Vanessa Yang
Vanessa Yang

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty solving the problem

Post  Jokie Lu Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:06 pm

It was a conflict in my dormitory. Mary told me that Sue played her movie too loud and she blamed Sue. Sue didn’t talked to her. Mary felt upset and didn’t know what to do. She wanted to apologize to Sue but she didn’t know how to started. One day, I asked them to meet in the dorm in the evening. They felt embarrassed at the beginning, but Sue laughed first. We all laughed. And then Mary say sorry to Sue.They talked happily just as before. And I realized that the most important thing for a conflict was to take the first step and communicate with each other.
Jokie Lu
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty problems solve

Post  angel_yu Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:30 pm

In my school life, I did experienced a hard time with one of my classmates.The things can be traced back to a joke.We always joking with each other, but once upon time,the joke had gone too far, that it became a trick.Further more, I had been tricked in front of many students, at that time I felt so embarrassed and then I get angry with her.After that, I hadn't told her what I was thinking about her act but I didn't get such an opportunity.So we got into an embarrassed situation.However, as time went by, I think the joke was not worthy for me to lose a good friend and a good classmate, so finally I forgave her, and told her what I was feeling and told her I had forgiven her already.After that, I think everyone should be respected, no matter by their friends or their family members.And if there are something or someone make you feel bad or they had acted in a wrong way, just tell them what you thought and tell them what's right so that the things won't get to a worse situation.
angel_yu
angel_yu

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Problem solving

Post  11106011032 Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:13 am

I have two friends in my senior school. Because of some misunderstandings, they didn't talk with each other any more. I feel embarrass between them. Therefore, I tried to make some occasion to help them solve their friendship crisis. And I also wrote the letter to them and explain the misunderstandings. When I found the time was suitable, I appoint them to get together and talk face to face. Finally, the problem was solved.

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty a problem i have to solve

Post  Carrie Zhong 5B Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:26 am

when new term is coming, my dorm comes three lovely little freshmen, they lived together last term in Huangtian campus. so frankly speaking, i'm more like a newcomer. they don't have noontime rest but i do, and every time they go back to the dorm, they chat with each other loudly. At first time i just mention them i have noontime rest, but they always forget, and still talking loudly. then a day i cannot fall asleep and feel annoyed, i scream and say "stoppppppppp.....", they stop! and look at me, i feel embarrassed and explained i just not feel comfortable, they get it and know my feeling and make clear that they three have accustomed to the boisterous atmosphere. after then they try their best to control the voice(if they remember!-.-). and at last, it is me get used to their open talking environment! and i can fall asleep with their voices!
Carrie Zhong 5B
Carrie Zhong 5B

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty problem solved

Post  Elise Yuen Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:36 pm

I remember that one time I have a serious conversation with one of my best friends. It is because she always stands me up. Many times we have made an appointment, she just shows up late or even doesn’t show up. I am really angry about her behaviour. So I decided to have a conversation with her. I tell her that I am really upset about her. She should’t take me for granted. After that, my friend never shows up late again.
Elise Yuen
Elise Yuen

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Solving Problem

Post  11106014010 Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:46 pm

In the last summer holiday, I worked in Shenzhen for an educational institute. Instead of working in the office to do the custom servicer, I help the boss the built up a new institute, so I need to talk with him almost every day, which made me felt boring. Sometimes, we even can’t talk softly. I knew he is boss so I need to listen to him. That is such a negative attitude.

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty solving problem

Post  Lulu Lu Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Once I was trying to get into a team that help the students to solving the internet problem in our school together with a girl. We passed the first test and had a chance of internship to do the work. We both worked hard for it. But at last we were fail to stay in that team. The girl who did that with me was angry with the person who decided the result. She called his names on the micro-blog and say bad things of him. After I found that, I say sorry to that person for that thing that girl had done, and asked the girl not to do that again and comforted her. The person accept my appologize. But I can't let the girl say sorry to him, any way, the girl reailize her fault. I think my way of solving this problem is a positive one.
Lulu Lu
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Problem solving

Post  Louisa Jiang Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:58 am

Teamwork is the most terrible thing in the world! When we had to do something in a team, there must have several persons in the team didn't want to do anything or finished their job very late. I had to do most of work every time. But so far, I don't do that anymore. I would like to have a face to face meeting first, exchange everybody's ideas and make a plan. And then, give them a deadline to finish. Or we finish most of the work at the meeting.
Louisa Jiang
Louisa Jiang

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty answer

Post  emilycai Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:47 pm

in the last 3 years, we also need to prepare the ppt with group and did the presentation in class. But every time, there will have some menbers do not willing to prepare the ppt and no one want to do the presentation in class.So ,in order to due with that problem, we divided every topic in several parts.Everyone responsed one part and one menber did not need to prepare the ppt but to do the presentation in class.
emilycai
emilycai

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Tactic

Post  Party Zhou Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:58 am

When I was in a dorm, a roommate did not clean it and it was me to do all the cleaning. One day I felt I couldn't hold it anymore, I didn't do the cleaning until she was in the dorm and I asked her to do something with me instead of shouting at her. Gradually she was willing to share the cleaning work with me.
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty My experience

Post  vivian罗 Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 am

There is a friend who always disagree with my opinion.At last,i couldn't endure it anymore and talk with her about this problem.well!she told me the truth that the reason why she againsted me that i owed her 2 RMB.Oh,my god! Then i returned to her at once.Later she is friendly to me.T_T......
vivian罗
vivian罗

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy

Post  Wendy Wong Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:02 am

In a dorm, there are lots of problems.
Each one has her own habits and life style. But live in a dorm, we need to care more about others but not ourselves.
Wendy Wong
Wendy Wong

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy

Post  Wendy Wong Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:04 am

That's really a good idea to talk to them like this way!
Wendy Wong
Wendy Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next