Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I have to move out of my dorm?

2 posters

Go down

Why do I have to move out of my dorm? Empty Why do I have to move out of my dorm?

Post  guganlingzhi Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am

The quesstion of why us has been in my brain these days.
Nearly all of us have to move out of our dorms. The reason is for better administration. What? It is your faults which make the same majors live far apart. Why the students have to be responsible for this stupid fault?! Who let the leader get the dorms for students by pulling strings? Who doesn't want to abandon the horrible dorms in northern campus so that new students have to get the dorms by pulling string or put up with such horrible dorm?
Why do I have to move? Why do I have to make atonement for this stupid administrative blunder!
And some of the poor students or seniors are even forced to move to dorms in northern campus! Where are their human rights?
Why do we have to put up with this?!
I do not think moving dorms can solve this problem, the bureaucratic corruption or the guanxi problem.
Same dramas will be on when the new students come in
What we need is not moving out of our current dorms, is moving "them" out of their positions!
In addition, moving dorms exposes rifts between students and costs us extra money, time and sweat,just for somebody's stupid fault!
guganlingzhi
guganlingzhi

Back to top Go down

Why do I have to move out of my dorm? Empty Re: Why do I have to move out of my dorm?

Post  mani Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm

and the arrangement is also s**t too,we thousands of students should move in one time! can you imagine how crowded and messy it will be! they are really not smart and unconcerned~they should make it in order which can save our time and energy.but what can we do except tolerate?
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Why do I have to move out of my dorm? Empty agree

Post  guganlingzhi Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:20 am

mani wrote:and the arrangement is also s**t too,we thousands of students should move in one time! can you imagine how crowded and messy it will be! they are really not smart and unconcerned~they should make it in order which can save our time and energy.but what can we do except tolerate?

you are right! They are all idiots. They do not view the problem in terms of our interest
guganlingzhi
guganlingzhi

Back to top Go down

Why do I have to move out of my dorm? Empty Re: Why do I have to move out of my dorm?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down