Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

being alone in dorm is a terrible thing~~

+10
Doris
Lee
Aki
Sandy
Rebecca
Even
Jessica Deng
Della
Alex
Esa
14 posters

Go down

being alone in dorm  is a terrible thing~~ Empty being alone in dorm is a terrible thing~~

Post  Esa Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:33 am

what a terrible day~~~~~~~~~~it is dark outside~~~no one in dorm except me at 19:00pm.how terrible the silence is!!!
Esa
Esa

Back to top Go down

being alone in dorm  is a terrible thing~~ Empty Re: being alone in dorm is a terrible thing~~

Post  Alex Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Esa wrote:what a terrible day~~~~~~~~~~it is dark outside~~~no one in dorm except me at 19:00pm.how terrible the silence is!!!
where are they??
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

being alone in dorm  is a terrible thing~~ Empty Re: being alone in dorm is a terrible thing~~

Post  Della Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 pm

i am beside you
Della
Della

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Deng Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:46 pm

It;s a piece of cake. rabbit I had been in dorm for this National Day alone. Only me~from day and night~7 days
Jessica Deng
Jessica Deng

Back to top Go down

being alone in dorm  is a terrible thing~~ Empty ../

Post  Esa Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Alex wrote:
Esa wrote:what a terrible day~~~~~~~~~~it is dark outside~~~no one in dorm except me at 19:00pm.how terrible the silence is!!!
where are they??
well Bella was back home this afternoon ,Fifi was in the city center and Sandy was in a birthday party~`and i just sat in front of my computer~~but now~~Fifi and sandy are back to the dorm~~haha~~i feel better~~maybe the older i am ,the more being afraid of lonely~~
Esa
Esa

Back to top Go down

being alone in dorm  is a terrible thing~~ Empty wow

Post  Esa Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Jessica Deng wrote:It;s a piece of cake. rabbit I had been in dorm for this National Day alone. Only me~from day and night~7 days
OMG how did you spend your time~ that was much much time~~~~~~~~
Esa
Esa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Deng Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:14 pm

I slept 12 hours. I was awake 12 hours. Almost 2 hours for dinner, more than 8 hours for computer. I watched animation. Laughing
Jessica Deng
Jessica Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  Even Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:49 am

i always like being along in the dorm
Even
Even

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:42 pm

I don't think so. I enjoy this time . If I am tired, I can sleep. If I am free, I can read the book.Just do whatever I want.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandy Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:07 pm

I know you are afraid of being alone .I hope you can adapt to stay alone in dorm .In fact, when you close the door, you should think you are safy .
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

last week, I am the only person in the dormitory. But I felt so good.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 am

Oh, you don't like the silence.

Smile that's good to me, but I will feel boring if there's no games for me to play.O(∩_∩)O~
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Doris Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:08 pm

But sometimes u can think sth quitely, if no one disturb u.
Doris
Doris

Back to top Go down

Post  @shirley& Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:00 am

Being alone sometimes is good.
@shirley&
@shirley&

Back to top Go down

Post  Human Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 am

but sometimes you can enjoy your time, doing whatever you want, maybe it;s a pleasurable thing
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:57 pm

you can come to my dorm.
Betty
Betty

Back to top Go down

Post  urika Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 pm

I agree with you
urika
urika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down