Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can you balance ur work and study?

+3
Jane
Alex
Laetitia
7 posters

Go down

how can you balance ur work and study? Empty how can you balance ur work and study?

Post  Laetitia Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:46 am

hey guys. i know most of you have participate in the students union..and most of you are leaders. but i juz wondering how can you guys balance your work and study? especially when sth is very urgent! i didn't sleep well for the last few days. cuz i got a lot of paper work to do...and i think workin in the student union has slightly affect my study...
so can you give me some suggestion?
Laetitia
Laetitia

Back to top Go down

how can you balance ur work and study? Empty Re: how can you balance ur work and study?

Post  Alex Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:09 am

coffee? hmmm..I think you have to only take on work that won't impact your study... after all.. you are at university to study! tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

how can you balance ur work and study? Empty Re: how can you balance ur work and study?

Post  Jane Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:01 pm

study is the most important things in university. don't let work affect your learning!
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:13 pm

study is our duty. and u can think that why you come to university. for further study, for hobby,or for work.
i think there's an answer in your own mind.
Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm

you just should make good use of your time.
The best way to learn english is make good use of your every spare time.
if you think the job is too busy for you, you should ask for help of the vice leader of your department
student is always the most important things for you !
or you will regret.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Star&Sherry Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:26 am

Of course ,the study is above all !
Star&Sherry
Star&Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreami Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 am

As the point of my view,study is the most important of all in our college life, there is no doubt that work will challenge us and make us better, but study means a lot. We all know that campus life is the most unforgetable and precious of one's life, we get the skills and knowledge we need to qualify our future job, if one fails to get enough knowledge,his or her rich experience get in college means nothing.
Dreami
Dreami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down