Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to relieve the burden between the job and the study

2 posters

Go down

How to relieve the burden between the job and the study Empty How to relieve the burden between the job and the study

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Question Reacently, I am getting harder and harder to balance my duty to the class, the association and the stduy. As the result, I not only easily get anger and lose temper, but also slow down the speed to do the homework. How can I do? that makes me embarrassing~~~!! Shocked
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

How to relieve the burden between the job and the study Empty Re: How to relieve the burden between the job and the study

Post  Alex Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:56 pm

I actually talked to a student tonight who has the same problem. They aren't enjoying all the pressures of associations, meeting and meeting, homework and many classes. It is really affecting their health, too.

Value your free time, sometimes doing nothing or just thinking about yourself is what we need. I don't think students here "do nothing" very often. They are always doing something.

Suspect
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to relieve the burden between the job and the study Empty Let me try

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 am

Alex wrote:I actually talked to a student tonight who has the same problem. They aren't enjoying all the pressures of associations, meeting and meeting, homework and many classes. It is really affecting their health, too.

Value your free time, sometimes doing nothing or just thinking about yourself is what we need. I don't think students here "do nothing" very often. They are always doing something.

Suspect

i am sorry that it is late to get this wise answer. forturnately, i get it now....ho ho ho
just know is not enough but how to get that goal....try ,,,,,,try ........yes..sir
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

How to relieve the burden between the job and the study Empty Re: How to relieve the burden between the job and the study

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down