Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU A SELF-GUIDED TOUR LOVER? come and join us

2 posters

Go down

YOU A SELF-GUIDED TOUR LOVER? come and join us Empty YOU A SELF-GUIDED TOUR LOVER? come and join us

Post  yi Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 am

let's say, you want to see some oriental cherry(which is called sakura in Japanese and yinghua in Chinese, I'm not sure about its English name) in Wuhan or Dalian or somewhere, but it only blossoms for about a week every year at some point in march, and you will have been back to university by then. how sad. you have been dreaming of seeing some nice yinghua/sakura all your life but never got the chance, you have studies to attend to when you're still a student, when you go to work you can't take a leave with such an excuse like "i want to do some travelling". so...how shall we fullfill our long-cherished dream of taking a good look at yinghua in person, rather than seeing it thousands of times on tv or on the internet? the only thing we can do is...skip some classes and go to Wuhan!!! since we already have Wuguang high-speed railway at hand, take good advantage of it my friends!! we can take a sick leave of 3-4 days and pay a short visit to the lovely city Wuhan. so...everything is ready now except a good company. with all your former classmates or friends or whatever back to their own schools, the only choice you have is students from shaoda.
here is a qq group created recently, if you're interested, join us 125285508
we'll be expecting you~
yi
yi

Back to top Go down

YOU A SELF-GUIDED TOUR LOVER? come and join us Empty Re: YOU A SELF-GUIDED TOUR LOVER? come and join us

Post  Alex Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 am

thats a pretty cool idea tongue

I want to see Dongguan, but no one I know is interested Crying or Very sad
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down