Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it good to have a friend who is neither your BF nor your common friend?

4 posters

Go down

Is it good to have a friend who is neither your BF nor your common friend? Empty Is it good to have a friend who is neither your BF nor your common friend?

Post  Dreami Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:56 pm

I has been puzzled for a long time, I don't know if it is good to have a friend of this kind. On one hand, the two people can help each other, can talk with each other their inner world, can embrace each other when they feel lonly. On the other hand, they are just better friends, rather than lovers. The relation will nit be acceptedby the public. I really don't know how to express it. Sad
Dreami
Dreami

Back to top Go down

Is it good to have a friend who is neither your BF nor your common friend? Empty Re: Is it good to have a friend who is neither your BF nor your common friend?

Post  Linda Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:41 am

I think it is good to haye a friend like this...
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Is it good to have a friend who is neither your BF nor your common friend? Empty Re: Is it good to have a friend who is neither your BF nor your common friend?

Post  Anny Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 am

I think it is a good thng to have a friend like this . In some aspects,he knows more than coomom friend does, then you can share many things with him, like your feeling, the things make you down. In the hand, he is not your boyfriend,so he can give some objective advices to you when you need some helps.
Anny
Anny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny lu09(4) Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 am

Dreami wrote:I has been puzzled for a long time, I don't know if it is good to have a friend of this kind. On one hand, the two people can help each other, can talk with each other their inner world, can embrace each other when they feel lonly. On the other hand, they are just better friends, rather than lovers. The relation will nit be acceptedby the public. I really don't know how to express it. Sad
i do not know neither. but i don't like making friends easily until i have stayed with him or her for a couple of time. rabbit
Jenny lu09(4)
Jenny lu09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down