Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I don’t like people who are late

+2
Alex
Lexus
6 posters

Go down

Why I don’t like people who are late Empty Why I don’t like people who are late

Post  Lexus Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Last Saturday mornig ,I woke up at 7:15 as usual time on Saturdays according to the clock alarm I have set for the football match with the foreign students .The football match should be started at 8:00 every Saturday .However ,there was no one except for a first-year student in our department standing on the volleyball court where we play football when I got there at around 8:00 last Saturday morning. Later on ,I kept dialling numbers for about 30 minutes . Tell it like it is ,I do not want to experience that again .It is so awful that I cannot bear .
I am pretty sure that I have told those first-year students who are interested when and where we play football .And they promised to come and play but most of them just did not make it. I asked them why they did not make it to play football .They said they forgot to play or they were still asleep or they had something else to do. I considered it resonable to tell me before hand that they could not come because they had something else to do or any other thing would do . Now that they promised to come ,they should get there on time. In other words,they were wasting my time .
However ,I appreciate that Alex ,my fantastic oral English teacher ,sent me a message before 8:00 on that morning that he could not come because he did not feel well. He was the only one who sent me message . What he did would remind me of what a good manner should be .
Once one promises to do something ,he should try his best to carry it out .
Lexus
Lexus

Back to top Go down

Why I don’t like people who are late Empty Re: Why I don’t like people who are late

Post  Alex Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 am

I feel your pain

Its hard work organising anything here because people either don't come, show no interest or don't realise how much effort goes into planning.

The worst thing about living here is the indirect nature of communication. I am used to people saying what they mean and meaning what they say..
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why I don’t like people who are late Empty Re: Why I don’t like people who are late

Post  Jay Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 am

Maybe they would be late because you are not strict enough with them
Human beings are lazy of their natural characters, i think.
so it is important for you to set a series of regulations of incentive-punishment mechanisms.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  selina Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:44 am

i hate people late,too.
special my BF,he always make me angery
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexus Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:19 am

[quote="Jay"]Maybe they would be late because you are not strict enough with them
Human beings are lazy of their natural characters, i think.
so it is important for you to set a series of regulations of incentive-punishment mechanisms.
[/q
It is my fault if i was not strict enough with them .
I have to be responsible to this matter because I am one of the organisers for the friendly football game .
yeah,thank you for the suggestion ! Wink
I do not want to push people to do what they are reluctant to do .
That is my way Wink
Anyway,again,thanks Smile
Lexus
Lexus

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:23 am

selina wrote:i hate people late,too.
special my BF,he always make me angery

Tell him to buy a faster bike tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Alex wrote:I feel your pain

Its hard work organising anything here because people either don't come, show no interest or don't realise how much effort goes into planning.

The worst thing about living here is the indirect nature of communication. I am used to people saying what they mean and meaning what they say..

Quite agree. They can never know how much effort we have in organizing a project. Yesterday, when we were busy with the Teaching Skill Competition, we had to arrive at every classroom in advance to make sure everything is all right. However, several freshmen came late and that did cause some trouble. And I was scolded by one of the deans. I think I was to benevolent to them before. So in the following days, I think something has to be done!!!
Kelvin
Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Why I don’t like people who are late Empty ya~~~

Post  Esa Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:02 pm

can just everyone be on time???i hope the meeting can begin at 9:00 tommorrow on time~~so tired ~~Nov.26 2010~~good night everyone~~nice dream~~
Esa
Esa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down