Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games?

+8
snow
Banana
mixi
Sinky
mani
Alex
YOUNG
Cherry
12 posters

Go down

have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games? Empty have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games?

Post  Cherry Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:20 am

To tell you the truth. it's the best live ceremony i've ever seen( in fact, i did't see many live entertainment or sports performance. ha. you know, it's not easy to get a ticket.)
what impressed me most were their unique dancing and charming dress. i wish i could have one. The colourful spotlights, thrilling music, multicultural ethnic songs, special constume made it a wonderful ceremony, which let us know much about our minority.what i want to say is we know more by communications and attending heathy activities after school rather than just focus on books.So, we'd better get rid of the books and get us imformed of what's happening outside the world.
I'm proud of shaoguan where is holding the fourth term of Guangdong's Minority Games.
Sure, i feel proud of our college,too, as where the opening ceremony makes. A huge number of buses are parking here today. Our university is going to be popular because lots of people have visited it. Smile
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games? Empty Re: have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games?

Post  YOUNG Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 am

you're right!
we should spend more time enjoying the world.
i tried to watch that,but the internet speed was too slow.
after all,it seemed wonderful and i'm pround of our school,too
congratulations ~cheers
YOUNG
YOUNG

Back to top Go down

have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games? Empty Re: have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games?

Post  Cherry Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 pm

YOUNG wrote:you're right!
congratulations ~cheers
is it in the Internet? but watching lively is more wonderful than int the Internet
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Cherry wrote:
congratulations ~cheers
is it in the Internet? but watching lively is more wonderful than int the Internet

Yeah, too much internet ! Get more fresh air bounce Laughing
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mani Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm

ha i been there too! its not bad ~kind of professional ~ha,they checked my bag and there was airconditioner inside! it must cost some money~ha.
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinky Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:25 pm

no hahaha
Sinky
Sinky

Back to top Go down

Post  mixi Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 pm

i have seen it which was great.
but it seemed to be too long, so i gave up watching it completely.
it was pity.~

mixi
mixi

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 pm

it was quite profession, but not fashion enough. too CCTV, too China style
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Banana wrote:it was quite profession, but not fashion enough. too CCTV, too China style

Needed He Jiong Wink
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 am

Alex wrote:
Banana wrote:it was quite profession, but not fashion enough. too CCTV, too China style

Needed He Jiong Wink

what's he jiong? Question
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 am

Banana wrote:
Alex wrote:

Needed He Jiong Wink

what's he jiong? Question

A He Jiong is one of these...
have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games? Imagesa59
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  snow Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Cherry wrote:
congratulations ~cheers
I just stood out the gate to make the people ,the traffic in good order as a volunteer. Evil or Very Mad
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

have you seen the rehearsal ceremony of Guangdong's Minority Games? Empty yes,of course

Post  hugo Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:48 am

As a cantonese, I was very proud of my hometown. What's a great splendid opening ceremony it is. That's fantastic! Very Happy
hugo
hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn_guan Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 am

no...I am interested in Olympic Games...
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 pm

I have seen this show and I was one of the staff. The show is wonderful!
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post  Candy Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:56 am

I didn't see it.What a pity. Wink
Candy
Candy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down