Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the SUNSHINE RUNNING?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think of the SUNSHINE RUNNING? Empty What do you think of the SUNSHINE RUNNING?

Post  Human Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:32 am

instead of having a 800m examination, we have to take part in the sunshin running, do you think it's really good for us?
i think few of us will spend time to run actually, most of the students will just ride a bike to finish. i suppose it useless if it's designed to strengthen our body.
However, recently, i heard that the executives in the universuty had decided to cancel the sunshine running, but we have got no announceent about that. So how was it now? I would rather take a 800m examination than tramp a long way on my bike to deal with the sunshine running.
How do you think?
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the SUNSHINE RUNNING? Empty Re: What do you think of the SUNSHINE RUNNING?

Post  Yalena Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:52 pm

silly
Yalena
Yalena

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the SUNSHINE RUNNING? Empty Re: What do you think of the SUNSHINE RUNNING?

Post  @shirley& Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 pm

sometimes I enjoy it, beacause I always ride my bike. But it become meaningless.
@shirley&
@shirley&

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Human wrote:instead of having a 800m examination, we have to take part in the sunshin running, do you think it's really good for us?
i think few of us will spend time to run actually, most of the students will just ride a bike to finish. i suppose it useless if it's designed to strengthen our body.
However, recently, i heard that the executives in the universuty had decided to cancel the sunshine running, but we have got no announceent about that. So how was it now? I would rather take a 800m examination than tramp a long way on my bike to deal with the sunshine running.
How do you think?
Heihei I was one of the bike runner
Betty
Betty

Back to top Go down

Post  urika Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Human wrote:instead of having a 800m examination, we have to take part in the sunshin running, do you think it's really good for us?
How do you think?
Unnecessary ,indeed .We are lucky because the teacher cancelled the test of it Razz
urika
urika

Back to top Go down

Post  urika Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Yalena wrote:silly

just a little ,haha
urika
urika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down