Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to graduate from college now?

+4
Alex
Leaf..
YOUNG
Kami
8 posters

Go down

Do you want to graduate from college now? Empty Do you want to graduate from college now?

Post  Kami Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 am

I wish I graduated from college now! If I graduated, I could go somewhere what I really want to go. Torrow will be the day when my good friend's wedding was held in Huizhou. But I can't attend her wedding because of my class.That's really a great pity! So I am really looking forward to graduating.
Kami
Kami

Back to top Go down

Do you want to graduate from college now? Empty Re: Do you want to graduate from college now?

Post  YOUNG Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 am

ha i dont think so.
because we still have a lot to learn
so the time is not yet ripe.

well, we still have some holidays.
sure u can have fun with them during the National Day holiday. Wink
YOUNG
YOUNG

Back to top Go down

Do you want to graduate from college now? Empty Re: Do you want to graduate from college now?

Post  Leaf.. Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:02 am

Aha..I think if noly I were a fresh student..
time flies and so many things haven't finished...
what I want is to learn more and get more experineces..
the prime time has been wasted.. Mad
Leaf..
Leaf..

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:07 am

Leaf.. wrote:Aha..I think if noly I were a fresh student..
time flies and so many things haven't finished...
what I want is to learn more and get more experineces..
the prime time has been wasted.. Mad

a good point!

University years are your last years before you have to face 'the real world'

Make the most of the time! Cool
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 am

many teenagers give up their chance to go to school.they think it is useless to learn so much theory for them.many girls look forward to marring a rich man so that they can gain what they want without paying. for me, i agree that education in China is lacking of vigour and i am looking for my Mr.right as well.but i don't want to graduate from college until i am ready for the society life.if i hadn't tried my best to be more excellent,if i hadn't absorbed much more knowledge ,the cruel society,the "rich man" will leave me alone.at that time , it is too late to apologize to the person who keeps looking after me.
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 pm

yes. albino
Ada
Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 pm

En... I think it's too early for me to graduate form college.
Because I haven't prepared well to adjust to the social life.
Not going to your friend's wedding will be a pity, but you can give your wishes to her!
Phoebe
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Kami wrote:I wish I graduated from college now! If I graduated, I could go somewhere what I really want to go. Torrow will be the day when my good friend's wedding was held in Huizhou. But I can't attend her wedding because of my class.That's really a great pity! So I am really looking forward to graduating.

I want to graduate tomorrow..I am extremely tired this month.. Too tired to do anything...
I feel I get older and older...
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down