Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think the quality of current college students

+7
mani
Kami
selina
Alex
Banana
Tim
shirleyfeng
11 posters

Go down

How do you think the quality of current college students  Empty How do you think the quality of current college students

Post  shirleyfeng Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:27 pm

I don't know why so many students throw away rubbish anywhere and why they like to write down something in the books borrowed from the libary~~~I dislike that.As a colledge student,we should have the awareness of cherish the books borrowed from our libary.Those will not belong yourself ,we should share with others.So don't write down anything in the book and keep clean~~

Last edited by shirleyfeng on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

How do you think the quality of current college students  Empty Re: How do you think the quality of current college students

Post  Tim Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 am

for me, college students nowadays are much different from that before ..
because of the expand enrollment, students with various qualities come together ..
the good ones may be influenced by the bad ones, and sometimes the bad ones may be affected by the environment of a college life ..
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

How do you think the quality of current college students  Empty Re: How do you think the quality of current college students

Post  shirleyfeng Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 am

Tim wrote:for me, college students nowadays are much different from that before ..
because of the expand enrollment, students with various qualities come together ..
the good ones may be influenced by the bad ones, and sometimes the bad ones may be affected by the environment of a college life ..
Well,the environment plays an important role on campus~~We should creat a good environment~~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

someone said most of them are monkeys albino
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Banana wrote:someone said most of them are monkeys albino

At least the monitor of one class is tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How do you think the quality of current college students  Empty pampered since childhood

Post  selina Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 pm

i think they always very lazy ,they can not alsodo not want to do anything such housework .
and do not care for others's feeling, they always do what they want which may hert others.
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Alex wrote:
Banana wrote:someone said most of them are monkeys albino

At least the monitor of one class is tongue

haha, at least
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Kami Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am

It all depends!Some students are really impolite.When you get in the NO.7 bus, maybe you can tell.
Kami
Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  mani Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 am

yeah, i could not see a single classroom without some paintings on the desks! dam.dont they know it cant be rubbed off idiots
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:55 pm

mani wrote:yeah, i could not see a single classroom without some paintings on the desks! dam.dont they know it cant be rubbed off idiots

maybe they just want to show their feeling to others, haha
Banana
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:21 am

Kami wrote:It all depends!Some students are really impolite.When you get in the NO.7 bus, maybe you can tell.
i just saw an impolite guy in the NO.7 bus--one boy sitting with his girlfriend didn't take a seat for an old man who was standing besides him;i stared at him for a second,but he just ignored Mad
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  mani Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 am

Banana wrote:
mani wrote:yeah, i could not see a single classroom without some paintings on the desks! dam.dont they know it cant be rubbed off idiots

maybe they just want to show their feeling to others, haha
haha, yeah.but still idiots
mani
mani

Back to top Go down

Post  Star&Sherry Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 am

Tim wrote:for me, college students nowadays are much different from that before ..
I think so ,some immoral people really disgust me
Star&Sherry
Star&Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace liang Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 pm

I have the same feeling as you. as the books belong to the shaoguan university,we should took care of it and not to take down something on it.
Grace liang
Grace liang

Back to top Go down

Post  miyavi Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 am

some take away the plates and spoons from canteen
miyavi
miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace liang Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:27 am

miyavi wrote:some take away the plates and spoons from canteen
also someone throw away the plates and spoons in the dustbin in the canteen.
Grace liang
Grace liang

Back to top Go down

Post  selina Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 am

a good environment is very important.
so do it from ourselves and do it from now on.
at the meantime ,i do not like the freshmen who is worse .
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down