Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chinese corner

3 posters

Go down

The Chinese corner Empty The Chinese corner

Post  shirleyfeng Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:12 am

last night,I came to the Chinese corner~~Many student talked with the foreign student happily~~I thought they were all happy~~Actually,I just stood there and had a look~~And I just wanted to know how is it~~I don't think something special~~English corner would be nice,I think~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

The Chinese corner Empty Re: The Chinese corner

Post  Alex Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 am

shirleyfeng wrote: last night,I came to the Chinese corner~~Many student talked with the foreign student happily~~I thought they were all happy~~Actually,I just stood there and had a look~~And I just wanted to know how is it~~I don't think something special~~English corner would be nice,I think~~

They need to publicize English Corner and Chinese corner more! I was told only 4 hours before it began... via email... so of course I didn't even know it was on until it had already finished Evil or Very Mad

I've been to language corners with thousands of people before, why not make it big and involve people from all walks of life? It is unique in Shaoguan.
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yoyo Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:47 am

what about the topics?are they interesting?
yoyo
yoyo

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 am

yoyo wrote:what about the topics?are they interesting?

the Asian Games~~nothing new~~English corner will have much fun~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 am

Alex wrote:
shirleyfeng wrote: last night,I came to the Chinese corner~~Many student talked with the foreign student happily~~I thought they were all happy~~Actually,I just stood there and had a look~~And I just wanted to know how is it~~I don't think something special~~English corner would be nice,I think~~

They need to publicize English Corner and Chinese corner more! I was told only 4 hours before it began... via email... so of course I didn't even know it was on until it had already finished Evil or Very Mad

I've been to language corners with thousands of people before, why not make it big and involve people from all walks of life? It is unique in Shaoguan.

Good idea~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down