Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the interview of volunteer for the University of Wisconsin programe is temporary done

2 posters

Go down

the interview of volunteer for the University of Wisconsin programe is temporary done Empty the interview of volunteer for the University of Wisconsin programe is temporary done

Post  irene Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 am

After reciving hundreds of messages , phonecalls about this stuff,it's over, finally.Well. it's kinda a tough job for me. Because i have to recieve thoes calls and msms and type the informations by myself.Now, my cellphone's finnally quiet!!
Also, the interview is over. And we did found some qualified and competent people.I hope that thoese guys can do what they said during the probation,and leave us a good impression.
By the way, the students of the University of Wisconsin will be here in 3rd, Jan. It's a challenge for every volunteer, including me. it's kinda like a task about testing my ability of organizing the time. NOW, i got what is "time is money". I really hope that i can make friends with thoese students like the Hk students came last summer holiday.
irene
irene

Back to top Go down

the interview of volunteer for the University of Wisconsin programe is temporary done Empty Re: the interview of volunteer for the University of Wisconsin programe is temporary done

Post  Jane Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:19 pm

you are excellent enough to do it well. right! cheers
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down