Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations

+45
emilycai
Jokie Lu
Summer Xia
Apple Deng
Louisa Jiang
Lulu Lu
roselovelavender
Camping He
Tony Wong
Tina11106011025
Arie zhang
Vanessa Yang
Kit Fan 11106011052
Jane Lin
Tramy Shen
Ceny11106011044
Cassie He
Tracy Tsang
Elise Yuen
Silky Yeung
Mikey
Cindy Su
Fairy Chen
debbiezjc
Jam Ye
Orange Ou
Claire115
Needle Chan
Shirley Hou
Ann He
Alfred Chui
Mercy Wu
Yenting Lee
Rainbow Deng
Niki Nie
Icy
Rita Wong
Stephanie Xie
Wendy Wong
Stella Zheng
josie-115
Alex
49 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations - Page 3 Empty For I am Confiend to Myself

Post  Sallychou Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:34 pm

One day,I was told to deliever a presentation a day later.I have to do it though I lack of preparation.Suprisely,I do a good job.In my opinion,the reason why I can do it for I am not afraid of being in front of the classmates and I am just confident to speak it out what I am gonna tell them.
Sallychou
Sallychou

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations - Page 3 Empty my first presentation

Post  Apple Deng Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 am

If I remember correctly, the first time I was asked to give an impromptu presentation when I was in high school. At that time, everyone should give a presentation of what you learn in the end of the term. I was asked for leave for some reason at that time. So, I don’t know the presentation that we need give. So, when I stand in the front of my classmates, I feel so nervous. I don’t how to give a presentation and I didn’t prepare a PPT of it. So I stand there like a foolish. Suddenly, I got something in my mind, I have to finish it! Then, I spoken out the things that I learn in this term as a poem. It might because the way of my presentation is special, teacher and classmates like it. Then it became a little bit successful.
Apple Deng
Apple Deng

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations - Page 3 Empty some thoughts to the unprepared presentation

Post  vivian罗 Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 pm

i think the most important thing in presentation without prepared is to be confident.And the eye contect as well as gesture in presentation is good for the presentation
vivian罗
vivian罗

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3