Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I didn't make it to the football game on Saturday....

3 posters

Go down

Why I didn't make it to the football game on Saturday.... Empty Why I didn't make it to the football game on Saturday....

Post  Alex Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 pm

I heard there was a great turn out, around 20 people for the first week! Including 9 of the foreign students

Cool Cool

I couldn't make it as I told a few people for personal reasons. Just really worn out

Don't think I have spent one day of doing nothing in a long time.

No one was more eager for play to begin than me. After all, I created this football event for fun, for enjoyment, for pleasure. Afterall, I had been waiting since the start of the semester 8 WEEKS AGO to start. One part I haven't mention yet is that in addition to all this, I am sick. throat, nose, knee, everything. All added to my mood.

Saturday I canceled 8am football, 10am Halloween presentation at language school, lunch plans with another teacher, 2pm and 4pm halloween classes, had cancelled basketball watching and dinner plans and also canceled two activities on Saturday night. I just wanted to sit and do nothing, I had forgotten what that feels like. Still people have the nerve to act all disappointed and question why I didn't go to the football game. I am one person, since when does the world stop and start for me?????

Sunday I cancelled seeing my daughter, two lessons at the university's language school, cancelled an afternoon appointment and will spend the remainder of my night till about 3am organising and doing my work for a full day of classes tomorrow.

As most of you would know, I have been helping at the language school affiliated with the university.

If I am not teaching at the university, I am helping at the university's language school.

If I am not helping at the university's language school, I am planning lessons.

If I am not planning lessons, I am seeing my daughter.

If I am not seeing my daughter, I am marking exams, working on my websites or doing something to help people with their English.

If I am not marking exams, working on my websites or doing something to help people with their English, I study and do my research.

If I am not studying and doing my research, I try to organise activities such as football, ktv, pool, events for others and myself to enjoy. No reward, not my job, just for enjoyment. YET I SEEM TO NEVER ENJOY ANYTHING BECAUSE PEOPLE ALWAYS CAUSE ME PROBLEMS!!!!

If I am not organising activities such as football, ktv, pool, or helping others in general, I try to sleep.

I don't earn enough money to stress myself to death.....

I'm taking my daughter to a zoo on Thursday. Please don't press my buttons before that day!

Sick of people who only take and never give...
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why I didn't make it to the football game on Saturday.... Empty Re: Why I didn't make it to the football game on Saturday....

Post  Lexus Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:37 am

I am sorry to hear that ,sir .
next time ,I do want to play football with you and Steven ,
I am really looking forward to the football game with us ,international students ,students from other departments,and English majors.
Lexus
Lexus

Back to top Go down

Why I didn't make it to the football game on Saturday.... Empty Re: Why I didn't make it to the football game on Saturday....

Post  Alex Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 am

Lexus wrote:I am sorry to hear that ,sir .
next time ,I do want to play football with you and Steven ,
I am really looking forward to the football game with us ,international students ,students from other departments,and English majors.

Me too. I organised it so obviously I want to play.

I bumped into Dino this morning... even he said he was waiting 8 weeks for it to start!

We play this weekend Saturday 8am again. Cool
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 am

oh ..yeah ..you're an ordinary person ..you ought to have your own spare time..
so I know what you're feeling,,
don't be so angry with the annoying persons ..just do your work ..
have fun ,..sir
Ray
Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down