Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports can help us to make some new friends

+3
Ling
Lee
(*^__^*) Yandy
7 posters

Go down

Sports can help us to make some new friends Empty Sports can help us to make some new friends

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 am

Let me take myself for an example~!? i hope you don't mind. xi xi xi xi
there is no doubt that i love sports. and when i was freshman, i am eager to take part in the different kinds of sport meeting or compitition. Thanks to these, i have made at least 10 sport fans exactly avocations.
they are all kind person. and i like them so much. each one who likes sports is energetic and sunshined. sports makes us not only healthy but also bright.
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

Sports can help us to make some new friends Empty Re: Sports can help us to make some new friends

Post  Lee Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:58 pm

You relly love sporting very much, and you have take an active part in the matchs.
Sport is like a war without killing. But at the same time, you can make friends in the competitions.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Sports can help us to make some new friends Empty Re: Sports can help us to make some new friends

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:46 am

Lee wrote:You relly love sporting very much, and you have take an active part in the matchs.
Sport is like a war without killing. But at the same time, you can make friends in the competitions.

THX SO SO MUCH ....IF there is a opportunity/...it is quiet pleasure to play with you.....i am looking forward to pirat
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 am

yes , of course
Ling
Ling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona.Q Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:43 am

【yeah.so i like sports.i like making friends】
Fiona.Q
Fiona.Q

Back to top Go down

Post  Yalena Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 pm

I agree. I love playing basketball.
and I can make many friends when I play basketball and have a lot of fun.
Yalena
Yalena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sijing Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Suport can make us good health ,too.
Sijing
Sijing

Back to top Go down

Post  @shirley& Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:52 am

I completely agree with you.
@shirley&
@shirley&

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down